Microsoft Exchange is the industry- standard communication platform for business. Combining email, calendaring, meetings, task scheduling, mobile syncing and more.
With Hosted Exchange every business has full access to:
- Cloud storage — All your information is kept secure in UK data centres, giving you flexible anywhere access to email, contacts and diary information.
- 1GB, 50GB or unlimited storage — Choose the right mailbox size for each user, and have enough space for all your messages.
- Full mobile sync — Free sync for all major mobile platforms. Never miss a message, keep appointment diaries up-to-date.
Built on Microsoft Exchange 2013 foundations, and designed for users looking for a simple, private, email solution, Microsoft Exchange Basic delivers a hosted Webmail / IMAP / POP3 email package which can be used with any email app
- Flexible email — IMAP and POP3 access means Exchange Basic will work with any email app you choose.
- Full email syncing — Your email is kept in sync across desktop apps, mobile apps and webmail.
- Powerful webmail — OWA delivers a fully-featured webmail service. Including online contacts and calendars.
- Your domain — Using your own domain gives you flexibility to change email providers, without losing your email address.
Microsoft Exchange Basic provides 1GB of cloud storage for emails and attachments. If you outgrow 1GB it’s easy to move to a full Microsoft Exchange account, with more storage and advanced Exchange syncing functions.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
Our Hosted Microsoft Exchange delivers a flexible, robust, enterprise-level communications platform, without the variable running costs and licensing concerns.
- Full Exchange 2013 features — The full set of Microsoft Exchange features are available to all customers.
- OWA 2013 — Full Outlook-style webmail designed to scale to any screen size on any device. Includes built-in viewers for Word, Excel and PowerPoint attachments.
- Mailbox rules — Keep control of your inbox with rules to move messages into folders depending on your criteria.
- Out of Office — When you're not available quickly set Out of Office automated messages from either Outlook or OWA 2013.
- Native mobile apps — Use your mobile device's built-in email app, via ActiveSync, or download Microsoft's Outlook app on supported platforms.
- Mobile app support — Use your mobile device's built-in email app, via ActiveSync, or download Microsoft's Outlook app on supported platforms.
- Complete sync — All your email, contact and calendar information is synced between desktops, mobile devices and webmail.
- Flexible storage — Choose between 1GB, 50GB and unlimited mailbox options. With all data held in the cloud.
- Your domain — All email accounts run on your chosen domain(s). Keeping you in control of your online services and free to change providers without losing your email address.