Tuesday, 05 September 2017 10:51

Transfer domain name away from one.com

Written by
Rate this item
(12 votes)

I'm adding these details for anybody that may want them, but also as a reminder for myself, as finding this details on the one.com website is impossible and support is generally slow.

Here is how you can transfer a .co.uk domain name out of one.com services:

  • Cancel your web space via the One.com chat/mail support.
  • Request a TAG from the new provider.
  • Send the TAG to using the registrant email address or use the IPS TAG change form:


    Fill out the form and send back a manually signed copy (scanned or photographed) as an attachment to .

Upon checking with one.com, the 1st step of cancelling the web space, doesn't cancel immediately, it cancels the renewal

Read 4377 times